Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Golden Triangle



Ma-don-na in ROME!

Ok so heres the scoop on the most amazing show I have ever seen!

Jess, Karen, Sara, Lauren, Tanya and I all got tickets to see Madonna and were super duper excited, especially since I was unable to get tickets in Houston. We bought cheap nose bleed seats and didn't care. It was Madonna and we were going.

Olympic Stadium in Rome was so cool. It was like Reliant and Toyota center all merged into one with an amazing open roof. The weather couldn't have been better, even had a slight chill in the air.

So, we got a little lost trying to find our seats, its a bit confusing and we put Tanya in charge since she lives in Rome and is a lawyer :) So glad we put her in charge. As she was talking with one of the security guards he finally got tired of talking to us and said just go down on the floor. Its no big deal. What? Are you kidding? We bought 50$ tickets!! We were beyond amazed. Side note Karen had a brilliant idea of buying and wearing masquerade masks to the show and it was the best 10 euros I've ever spent.

We strutted down to the floor not believing that we had just been moved to the floor. Who gets luck like that? Martin Solveig was jamming out and we were dancing around in the back masks on and acting like American fools!

While dancing I felt a tap on my shoulder and a woman was standing behind me and she said hey how would you like to move up to the triangle? I was like of course, even though I had no idea what it was, and I told her that I was with a group, and she said cool how many. So the 6 of us had wrist bands put on and she said by pass the crowd, walk down the track and flash your wrist bands. So we did, and the more we flashed it the closer and closer and closer we got, till we ended up about 100 feet from the stage. We couldn't believe our luck. Then security saw our wrist bands and ushered us even closer. We walked into the Golden Triangle of VIP. The go den triangle was the triangle in between the front stage and the stage that goes around in a triangle. Literally 20 feet from the stage! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! You have never seen such American masked fools in your life!

I got to watch Madonna close enough to see the red on the bottom of her Christian Louboutins!

This is my life! Someone pinch me :)

For two hours I was a rock star with amazing friends that I have met, a super cool professor and her friend and 200 other VIPs :)








No comments: